Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company Review


**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


You don't have to travel the world to drink the finest tea.  Let the world come to you through each special cup of Two Leaves and a Tea!  Driven by passion and dedication to bringing the best organic tea to market, the founder Richard Rosenfeld, explored tea gardens across the globe to find the perfect teas until finally satisfied enough to form the Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company in 2005.   Each cup is an exceptional experience, a reflection of the individual flavors from those gardens of the various countries from his visits.
Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company Sampler Box.jpeg
Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company Sampler Box

For this review, I was sent a sampler box of the 18 Two Leaves and a Bud Teas.  As I brewed my first cup and leisurely sipped the rich, fragrant Jasmine tea , I felt magically transported to those exotic gardens myself.  The taste was smooth and yet complex unlike other Jasmine tea I had in the past.  

Their Earl Grey was incredible and my favorite.   I just wish there had been more of that particular tea in my box. Then again, I later discovered with each new choice, this tea lover found another new favorite, some flavors unknown to me!

The pyramid shaped tea sachet bags of their design disbursed the flavor, expanding and blooming in my cup with unparalleled taste. 

Besides producing extraordinary tasting teas, Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company, are just as exceptional with the way they run their business.  The company is one of the founding members of the TRUST Organic Small Farmer's Initiative to reward farmers committed to growing new organic tea bushes and a Fair Trade certified company.

I'm not alone when I say this is the best tea I ever tasted.  Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company has won awards:  Best New Tea Award for 2005-2006 from the Specialty Coffee Association of the United States and the People's Choice Award at the Great Canadian Tea Steep Off in 2006.

Aren't you tempted to taste the Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company difference like I did?

There's even a program to earn rewards with every purchase.   Now visit their website at Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company and get some of your own because I'm not sharing mine!

*This is my own, honest opinion.  No monetary compensation was received for me to express this opinion.  I only received a free sampler box of tea to test for my review.*

No comments: