Saturday, March 5, 2011

Purex Competition for Bloggers--Please Help Me Win!

Being a Purex Insider, I am hoping to win a spot as one of the top 100 referring Purex bloggers.  But I need your help.  If you could please press my assigned link to Purex, there may be a chance for me to win some money--and you could get a coupon for their new fantastic new Purex Complete Crystals softener.  Watch the video and see how this amazing product works so not to coat your clothes with any oil residue buildup for any chance of catching on fire. 

http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU1241AXODMQMFIYLHZ

Seriously, I would appreciate the help.  An unemployed relative just lost his health insurance and I plan to give him whatever the win is in order to help him pay his new premium because of his preexisting condition. 

The contest closes March 13, 2011 at midnight Pacific Time.


Thanks so much!  Feel free to retweet or repost anywhere: 
http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU1241AXODMQMFIYLHZ


*Disclosure: This is my own, honest opinion.  I did not receive anything to write this post.  However, I could win some money from Purex if I am one of the top 100 referring Purex bloggers.* 

2 comments:

Annie1 said...

done....good luck

Mary B. (Nuts4Stuff) said...

Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time to help!