Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Safely Whiten Your Teeth Cheaply at Home!

If you want to whiten your teeth safely and inexpensively at home, you definitely need to try this technique.   I promise you it works better than some of the commercial whiteners, which are expensive and sometimes make you gag. 

I discovered this accidently when I had to get the crown that I had so much trouble with and wrote about in the importance of getting a second opinion needed to come out.  The oral surgeon told me to gargle every six hours with one teaspoon of salt to a glass a water to help the healing process after that tooth was removed.  I did this treatment for several weeks until my appointment.  However, you will start to see an improvement with continued use much sooner than you realize.

I started to notice how bright my smile was becoming.   Honestly, I watched how my teeth went whiter much better than anything I tried previously in commercial form.

Even when I finished with that problem, I continued to gargle.  I like one teaspoon to a cup of water.  This is a bit stronger, but I do this at least once a day.  My regular dentist even noticed the beautiful difference and complimented me.