Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels Review


I was contacted by Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels to review their soft stuffed pretzels.  I picked up the Pizza Pretzels, Grilled Cheese and the Cheddar Jalapeno. You get two big pretzels per box to microwave or reheat in the oven. 

Each of the three flavors sampled were simply incredible for taste and nutritional value with 11 grams of protein and 4 grams of whole grain per serving without tons of salt.  My absolute favorite was the Grilled Cheese with so much delicious cheddar oozing from within and then the Cheddar Jalapeno with rich cheesy and nippy pepper goodness, followed by the Pizza Pretzels third, though yummy with the exception of just a tad too much spicing.

I really did find these soft pretzels wonderful and satisfying, especially when you're hungry for a snack but want something more nutritious. 

Why settle for a simply soft pretzel when you can snack on almost a mini-meal with a marvelous filled soft pretzel from Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels? I highly recommend checking their website and locating their pretzels in your own store.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*
  
My Favorite!

No comments: