Saturday, November 5, 2011

Torani Authentic Coffeehouse Flavored Syrups Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**



Coffee is a passion of mine.  I drink it regardless of the season.  When I want to treat myself to something special, I enjoy a cup of the flavored variety.  I recently had the opportunity to test flavored syrups from Torani that delivered coffeehouse taste that you can make at home.

I was sent two types to try:  the Torani Hazelnut Flavored Syrup and a bottle of the Gingersnap Flavored Syrup

My first impression as I indulged in a cup of coffee with some Hazelnut Flavored Syrup was pure heaven.  What I liked was that I didn't have to use a lot to get that fantastic sweet mixture of cream and hazelnut.  In my opinion, the sweetness was just right without adding additional sugar.  However, my guy has a giant sweet tooth and did add two packets of sweetener to his. 

The Gingersnap Flavored Syrup when added to a cup of coffee was like drinking liquid gingerbread cookies!  This was delicious with cinnamon and molasses also and was just as good to me as a commercial cup in a coffee shop.

Frankly, I do not know which of the two was my favorite.  Both varieties of these flavored syrups were superb in my coffee.  I would love to try more of the other flavors that Torani sells because they were excellent  when you need something sweet and a delicious.

Why would you want to spend so much money on drinking a cup of fancy flavored coffee out when you have all these Torani flavored syrups to transform plain coffee into fancy coffee? 

Another thing I want to try with my syrups are over some ice cream for an extra special dessert.

Visit Torani and check out their online store here out!