Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dancing Deer Baking Company Brownie Sampler Review


I unexpectedly received a package from Dancing Deer Baking Company with some of their all natural gourmet brownies to review.  I had never tried any of their baked goods before so I was eager to sample what this certified kosher Boston bakery sent me.

Being a chocoholic, I reached for one of  their Chocolate Chunk Brownies first.  It was love after first bite once that deep decadent chocolate entered my mouth.  I found the flavor was satisfying and rich, the right sweetness, and velvety smooth with just enough chocolate and moist chewy texture that sent this chocoholic nearly over the edge with pleasure.  No wonder their Chocolate Chunk Brownie was voted as America's Best Tasting Brownie in the "Brownie Blind Taste Test!"

Next I tasted their Caramel Pecan variety and found it tasty also.  This brownie was scrumptious with finely chopped nuts.

Last on my delicious exploration of my box, I reached for one of their Peanut Butter Brownies.  I happen to love all things peanut butter and found this variety excellent to please others that also adore peanut butter as well.   

If you're searching for the ultimate brownies, then I suggest visiting Dancing Deer Baking Company and sending a gift box or tin from them.  They also offer baked holiday gift assortments  with various cookies, cakes, or brownies to suit every budget that I would also be delighted to review. 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.   I received were free products to facilitate this review.*
 


1 comment:

janetfaye said...

I have not tried Dancing Bear brownies yet but I love their cookies.