Monday, December 12, 2011

Purex New & Improved Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Purex logo.jpeg
Purex

No one can avoid laundry detail.  Therefore, you want a laundry detergent that you can count on for cleaning ability and value.  As a Purex Insider, I had the chance to review  a bottle of their new and improved Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent in Mountain Breeze and want to tell you what I found when using this product.

This new Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent is suited for both the older traditional washing machines, like mine, or the high efficiency ones.  You can do 33 loads according to the bottle.

What I can tell you are that my clothes did turn out exceptionally nice from how this reformulated detergent cleaned from the loads I did since it arrived.  Furthermore, I think the scent of Mountain Breeze leaves items fresh and sweet smelling.  I couldn't tell how much brighter exactly the clothes looked, but they came out very clean looking without fading or running into anything. 

I washed several loads of clothes already using this detergent from normal loads of clothes in cold to more heavily soiled ones like towels and linens in hot water.  Either type of water I used with this detergent came out great.

The Triple Action Formula will be available to the general public this fall so do watch for it when it appears at your store because I know you will want it.