Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Balance Bar New BARE Blueberry Acai Nutrition/Energy Bars Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Balance Bar New BARE Blueberry Acai Nutrition/Energy Bars.jpeg
Balance Bar New BARE Blueberry Acai Nutrition/Energy Bars

Since I first discovered Balance Bar with that Valentine Day's chocolate assortment of protein bars, I have become a huge fan of this company.   Their products are delicious, but also are an excellent source of protein (with 15 grams per bar) and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber.  Even better still, these bars can satisfy hunger better than others that I have tried.

Recently, I received their newest addition to their line--the BARE Blueberry Acai bars.  Unlike the candy-like chocolate bars I first sampled, these are crisper bars with lots of dried blueberries, sunflower seeds and acai juice powder from organic agave and brown rice syrup.  These bars have a coating of yogurt at the bottom and a sprinkling of rolled oats at the top for more crunch.                                   

You can eat these for extra energy or a quick meal at 200 calories while supplying your body with 19 vitamins and minerals, including plenty of antioxidants. 

Although these were very good, my favorites were the softer chocolate versions that fooled me more into thinking I was eating candy instead of protein bars.  

Whatever your taste demands, then Balance Bar can accommodate you with something healthy that you will enjoy eating.  Do check their products out because you can't go wrong!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received was free product to facilitate this review.*