Friday, May 4, 2012

Purex Let's Be Honest Campaign

*Disclaimer:  Although I received free products from Purex to facilitate this review, I was under no obligation to write a positive one.  This is my own honest opinion.*

Purex logo.jpeg
Purex


I wasn't aware of how much better Purex laundry detergents were until I signed up to become an Insider.  Since then, I really noticed what a difference their products make on cleaning our clothes and have fallen in love with this brand. 

Saying such, I have some exciting news to share about their Let's Be Honest promotional campaign featuring Second City Comedian Molly Erdman where you'll have a chance to win a year's supply of Purex detergent daily from now until July 24, 2012.

Just go to Purex and discover the funny, but honest series of short video clips of real life situations at home and when doing the laundry.  These video shorts will make you chuckle since you probably reacted often in the same way yourself.   Whether it's trying to figure out what became of that missing sock or how to work all the gizmos on your brand new  washer, we've all been there!

So head over and watch the Let's Be Honest page at Purex for that much needed daily laugh.  While you there, remember to sign up for that giveaway of the year of Purex detergent!


No comments: