Monday, June 18, 2012

Tona Michelle Cosmetics and The Glamour Mill Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

six Tona Michelle Cosmetics together.jpeg
Tona Michelle Cosmetics

I had never experienced the wonders of Tona Michelle` Cosmetics until being sent eight of her products to review.   Soon I discovered ways to dazzle with metallic lids, glossy lips, flawless foundation coverage in several different forms and experimented with a new product that adds instant radiance to liven up cheeks with the most incredible soft pink light for beaming blendable color suitable for all.  As you can imagine, I am eager to tell you why you will love these natural and cruelty-free cosmetics that launched in 2011 along with the Glamour Mill for fashion apparel and beauty services as well!

Their Cream-to-Powder Foundation (N3) I received was a luxurious soft creamy beige that disappeared into my light skin as an exact match.  This fabulous compact provides nice medium coverage that leaves your complexion silky and practically flawless.

Tona Michelle` Foundations.jpeg
Tona Michelle Powder Foundations
I also was sent a bottle of their Liquid Face Foundation (N3).  What was really unique about this particular product was the housed spatula-like applicator under the lid.  This was wonderful for keeping the foundation sanitary.  Instead of dabbing your fingers into the bottle like others, I chose to drop some onto my palm and work from there.  

This is an oil-free formula that has a vitamin E and wheat germ as a part of its ingredients.  My skin tends to be on the dry side but I found this foundation glided on easily with light to medium coverage while evening out my skin tone nicely.  Even in hot, humid weather, I found this foundation kept me looking fresh without any makeup melt down for hours.  

Although you can use the Loose Powder Foundation (N3) alone, I did finish with this product over the liquid foundation.  This was a finely milled powder that left a velvety layer to set the foundation in place. 

Something that really excited me was new Shimmer Lotion Brilliance Translucide #3 Glo Pink from Tona Michelle`Cosmetics.  This remarkable product gives a luminous pink to light up cheeks with a natural rosy glow that seems to come from within.  I loved the way this shimmer lotion made my cheekbones pop. 

In regard to lip products, I got to try their lipstick and lip gloss.  The Creme Riche Lipcolour Lipstick in Rudi was a gorgeous orange-toned shade.  This medium gingery coral can liven lips with a smack of sheer and lasting comfortable color that is pretty as well as functional.  

The Kiss Moi Glosswear in #169 was a sure way to charge up your pout for impact with shiny, sheer fuscia pink.  This also was great formula without any sticky feel that drenched my mouth with juicy gleam.

Eyes were next on my agenda.  First, I got to play with a container of their pressed Eyeshadow. This variety of eyeshadow comes in either matte or pearlized.  The one I got to try was Single, a striking pearlized deep ultra violet that can give you a riveting gaze.   With my dark brown eyes, this shade played up my eyes with an intense shimmering violet hue that really made the most of them.

I also got a pot of their Mineral Eyeshadow #362 in Mellow.  This is a wonderful loose powder of gleaming vivid acid yellow that you can do a lot of different things with from using it on your eyes to mixing with your lip gloss or just to bring more attention as a highlighting powder for your cheeks, temples or shoulders.  

What I did was to use the #362 Mellow Mineral Eyeshadow as a highlighting eye shadow shade.  This made my eyes really rock with bold electric color against the intense shimmering violet Single Eyeshadow.  Better yet, these shadows adhered to my lids and wore without settling into any creases for hours.


Tona Michelle Cosmetics Mellow Mineral Eyeshadow and Single Eyeshadow.jpeg
Tona Michelle Cosmetics Mellow Mineral Eyeshadow and Single Eyeshadow

For those of you that haven't found this company yet, then I definitely advise checking Tona Michelle` Cosmetics and the Glamour Mill to help you explore more beautiful options.  I really did love these products and will be returning to get more soon!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*