Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wake Up Taste With My Easy Marinated Zucchini Salad!


If you want a quick and easy salad to have on hand, I have just the perfect one.  My marinated zucchini salad recipe is not only delicious, but is great to make ahead of time when you're in a rush.  Serve with a variety of main dishes and solved is a part of your dinner problem.

I hope you do want to try this salad because it's a tasty change from ordinary salads.

My Easy Marinated Zucchini Salad

2/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
1/2 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes

Mix all the ingredients from above and then add:

1/2 cup of chopped celery
1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
1/2 cup of chopped onion
2 cloves of finely minced garlic
7 small zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced

Marinate everything for 24 hours in the refrigerator.  Stir several times during that period. 

This salad will keep for several days, but I doubt it will last that long!