Saturday, October 27, 2012

Purex Plus Oxi Laundry Detergent Review 

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Purex logo.jpeg
Purex


Wait until you hear the good news that I have for you when it comes to laundry detail and fighting stains.  Being a Purex Insider, I got to test out their new super Purex Plus Oxi liquid detergent, which is their most powerful stain busting formula yet.  This detergent has three unique stain-fighting enzymes advertised to zap some 101 stains.

Everyone with a family knows how creative some younger members can be when playing as they dig holes or paint until most ends up them and their clothes.  Therefore, my eyes lit up with excitement at the thought that, perhaps, this could be even better than my old Purex detergent, which I buy regularly now.

Designed to work in both high efficiency washers and the regular ones like mine, this Purex Plus Oxi is meant for use on any piece of clothing as long as it is marked machine-washable.  But if you have stubborn stains needing serious attention like the pair of revolting jeans I just found discarded in my laundry room that I was now frowning at, you can use this as a pre-treater as well.  Of course, I had to pre-treat those grass stains and caked on dirt first if there was any chance of salvaging them before washing a load.

I honestly didn't think it was possible to save that particular pair of little jeans, however, I did manage to get them clean.  And then, I grimaced when I held them up and took a closer look.  Now that the grime and grass stains were gone, I saw  what I missed--the  two small holes in his new pair of play jeans!

Seriously, this Purex Plus Oxi works like a dream.  Too bad, we can't say that about little people that happen to innocently make this powerful stain treating detergent a must.  I know I will switch to this Purex Plus Oxi. I suggest trying this detergent out at your house because you'll be shocked at how well it cleans and then enter the Purex sweepstakes below!

Currently, you can win in two separate sweepstakes from Purex.  The first one is the Purex Plus Oxi Scare Away Stains Sweepstakes that runs until November 16  where you might win $1,000 and a year's supply of that detergent.  

You also have another chance to win a Grand Prize of $1,000 or 1 of 200 prizes for $25 when you enter the Purex Plus Oxi Sweepstakes that runs through November 30.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Purex provided a free product of Purex Plus Oxi to facilitate this review.*  


No comments: