Saturday, October 6, 2012

Whole Fruit Smoothies Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Whole Fruit Smoothies.jpeg
Whole Fruit Smoothies


My family loves fruits of any kind.  When I was asked if I wanted to review the three new flavors of Whole Fruit Smoothies from J & J Snack Foods branch of Whole Fruit Frozen Novelties, I was glad to accept their offer to try these frozen cups of smooth real fruit in Strawberry Banana, Pineapple Mango, and Mixed Berry.

Each box comes with four individual cups that are meant to be stored in the freezer.  Since it was approaching lunchtime when my box from the company arrived, I stuck the two in the freezer and kept one in the refrigerator to test about an hour later. 

The Pineapple Mango was the first variety I tested and it was delicious with a creamy, sorbet-like quality that will taunt even fruit haters into lovers that will crave it. 

The amount of time in my refrigerator gave it a wonderful semi-soft texture.  However, I wouldn't let this product sit too long in the refrigerator before consuming. 

They advise to take it from the freezer and microwave for just twenty seconds before eating.  For the next box, I followed that procedure and found it worked well to get that beautiful consistency.

Another excellent thing to note is that each cup of these Whole Fruit Smoothies is only 100 calories, which means you don't have to feel guilty about ruining your diet when needing that fix of sweets.  You will feel good  this is a healthier form of snacking and a better way to eat your fruits.

The Strawberry Banana flavor was a hearty blend of tart married to sweet that was also yummy while the Mixed Berry variety was a tasty mix with strawberries and blueberries to tempt your appetite.

We really liked these Whole Fruit Smoothies as a fantastic alternative to our usual preference of ice cream.   Find these products in the frozen foods section of your grocery stores and do pick some up because I think you will also love these.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*