Thursday, November 8, 2012

It Factor's Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

It Factor's Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion.jpeg
It Factor's Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion


Even despite using the highest wattage of blow-dryer, my thick hair can take forever to dry.  Though I'm not complaining about having plenty of hair,  it can slow you down continually blasting heat at those heavy locks before you're able to finish styling.  Fortunately, I found out how to cut my drying time in half thanks to It Factor when I reviewed their Blowdry Shampoos and Conditioners earlier.  Now the company has come up with an exciting new smoothing styling product that also saves you blow-drying time called Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion that I want to tell you about.

Though this product will help you finish your hair routine more quickly, it also conditions, detangles, fights frizz for control as it smooths and offers hold.  And yet, there is more that this one product has with UV and thermal protection.   Think of it as a super styling product that takes care of several hair needs in one without any harsh sulfates, parabens, alcohol, and sodium choloride while being safe enough for color-treated and chemically straightened hair with soothing ingredients like sunflower seed oil, soy protein, wheat amino acids, silk amino acids, extracts of green tea, bottlebrush, and lemon oil.

The directions advise one to three pumps rubbed into your palms will be sufficient to get the job done.  All I did was to follow up with some of that lotion after shampooing and towel-drying my hair.  Since I could always add more as needed, I applied two pumps to my head and proceeded to dry it.  

Due to Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion, I did style my hair in much less time than normal.  At the same time, I noticed the nice feel with shinier hair while it kept the gently turned under smooth hold from my ceramic brushes.  

You can also use this product on dry hair to take care of dryness and help deal with frizz and static problems.  

If you're also like me and would love to speed things up to finish your style with smoothness, gloss, and hold,  I do think you might want to look into getting Simply It Quick Blowdry Smoothing Lotion for yourself!