Saturday, December 22, 2012

Purex Baby Liquid Detergent Review + Oh Baby! Sweepstakes

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Purex Baby Liquid Detergent.jpeg
Purex Baby Liquid Detergent


Often, it can take time before you find the culprit of a strange rash or itching, especially if you use different soaps, detergents, etc. that come in contact with your skin.   Therefore, the best line of defense is to choose the gentlest possible soaps and detergents like the new Purex Baby Liquid Detergent that I have been using.

Formulated for extra sensitive baby skin, this detergent is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.  The first time I used this I threw  in a load of sweaters and loved how fresh-smelling and cuddly soft they felt when I took them out of the dryer. 

And yet, it is a powerful force when it came to doing laundry and even tackling a few tough food stains.   Usually, you would need to pre-treat stains like that but the Purex Baby Liquid Detergent got the majority of my stains out while brightening as well.

I am grateful to Purex for giving me this opportunity to try their products and discovering another winner with their Baby Liquid Detergent.  Do visit their site and browse around because whatever your laundry needs, I am sure Purex can bring you satisfaction!

Here's another bit of excitement to share.  Enter the Oh Baby! Sweepstakes before you go.  The company is giving three lucky winners a $500 grand prize and 250 others a free bottle of Purex Baby Detergent!


*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Purex provided a sample of this product to facilitate this review.*



No comments: