Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rimmel London's Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows (Spicy Bronze #200, Dusk #33) -- Review + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

two Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows.jpeg
Dusk #33 Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow is on the left with Spicy Bronze #200 on the right.

If you want to try some amazing neutral eye shadows without breaking the bank, you might like to check out Rimmel London and their Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows.  I was sent two compacts to review and want to share my thoughts on those with you.

I will start with color.  Though Spicy Bronze #200 suggests a reddish tone to it, the shade is more gleaming golden-bronze peeking through a neutral brown than any coppery-bronze. 

Dusk #33 is a basic medium matte brown that is more on the cool side.   This one is completely void of a shimmer and is so versatile.  You can use it as a basic lid color or it looks awesome as a crease color.

The Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows appeal to me in quite a few ways.  First off, and I liked how smoothly this powder shadow clung to the sponge applicator without creating any dust.

swatches of the two Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows.jpeg
In the photo below, the darkest shade closest to my wrist is Dusk #33 followed by Spicy Bronze #200.

The pigmentation was wonderful and the color you see in the pan of the compact is what to expect.   However, you can make the colors more intense if you desire, just by applying the shadows wet.

These shadows also blend well.  Smudging and smoky out the two shades I received were so silky and worked nicely.

Another excellent discovery is how long this eye shadow  can wear.  I put some on in the morning without any eye shadow base and it was still looking great without creasing or fading by dinner.

I already have my sights set on several more compacts in this line of eleven shadows.  Have you tried Rimmel London's Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows yourself yet? 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*