Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation (#100 Ivory, #111 Natural Ivory) Review--Photos

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel logo.jpeg
Rimmel


Finding the best foundation can take some doing, depending on your skin type, coloring, and budget.  While some formulas can satisfy one or even two of those basic needs on that road to beautiful coverage, they often can lack all the qualities you want for an amazing foundation.  Luckily for me, I got acquainted with Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation.

To my good fortune, I was sent two tubes to review.  #100 Ivory is the lightest beige shade in this line and the one that matched my light warm skin ideally.  On the other hand, #111 Natural Ivory, is darker and heavier on the pink tones.

#100 Ivory is on the left in the photo with #111 Natural Ivory on the right.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundations.jpeg
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundations

The first thing I noticed is the wonderful consistency of this foundation with its mineral complex formula.  This product is creamy and yet thick enough to spread for blending as well as layering for heavier coverage.  It also lasted exceptionally well.  When I applied it around 8:00 A.M., this foundation was still holding its own until I later returned home around 6:00 P.M. without breaking down.

Applying one coat gives you  reliable medium  coverage that can adhere nicely to your face for hours and not the things you touch.  However, if you need to hide any small problems, you will like how buildable this formula is for layering without caking to draw attention to those flaws.

I am looking forward to seeing how this foundation holds up to intense summer humidity. With what I'm seeing now, then I don't think it will cause any disappointment.

What is there not to like about this one?  Have you tried Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation yet?

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*