Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brighten Your Smile Even With Sensitive Teeth! Luster Premium White's Power White7 Toothpaste & Luster NOW! Mouth Rinse Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Luster Premium White's Power White7 Toothpaste and Luster NOW! Mouth Rinse.jpeg
Luster Premium White's Power White7 Toothpaste and Luster NOW! Mouth Rinse

Whitening your teeth doesn't have to mean those pasty whitening strips, tedious bleaching kits, or expensive cosmetic dentistry to bring back those pearly whites.  Luster Premium White's Power White  Toothpaste and Luster NOW! Mouth Rinse that I was sent to review can change the way you think about whitening like it did for me.

As one with sensitive teeth, I need to be careful on my choices and frequency of using whitening products.  I had those whitening strips in the past and found them difficult to keep my mouth.  Whitening toothpastes often were too harsh for my teeth and would result in pain. However, these whitening products were developed for someone exactly with my special needs and treated my sensitive teeth with tender loving care.

Those with a lot of dental issues can feel confident about Power White7 Toothpaste being safe since it is the first periodontal toothpaste that has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and holistic healing properties with its seven whitening ingredients that resulted from the brainstorming of a medical doctor, dentist and PhD research scientist.  Yet, it also has flouride to keep cavities away and citranene eubiotics (45 natural essential oils) for healthy gums and to keep your breath fresh.

I wanted to test that toothpaste first for a week for its own merit before adding the Luster NOW! Mouth Rinse to my routine.  The soft mint taste of this toothpaste wasn't  overpowering.  The first time I brushed, and I saw a bit of improvement, but nothing major.    
Nonetheless, my teeth gradually whitened more each time I brushed.

After that week, I followed that toothpaste with their mouth rinse in the mornings and evenings.  This is powerful blue stuff with special Bluverite technology  that I swished in my mouth for about thirty seconds before spitting and checking my mirror.  I can tell this that my teeth looked whiter than I had ever expected while my breath felt even fresher. 

Seriously, I was never that fond of whitening products for teeth until this experience.  I do recommend picking up of Luster Premium White products because they will deliver whiter teeth without irritation.  Do visit the company's website to find where to buy.