Thursday, March 14, 2013

Exciting March 18, 2013 Beauty Sale! IT Cosmetics Hello Beautiful! 5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection Review & Scoop!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Hello Beautiful! 5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection.jpeg
Hello Beautiful! 5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection


If you want in on an amazing beauty bargain from IT Cosmetics, the innovative beauty brand developed with top plastic surgeons for a line of cutting-edge products, then mark March 18, 2013 on your calendar.  Be sure to put lots of stars by that date because for this one day only their Hello Beautiful! 5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection will be slashed from its total retail value of $155 with a special sale price to be announced exclusively on QVC starting at Midnight Eastern Standard Time!

Inside you get Celebration Foundation Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Foundation Brush, Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara, and two of their newest products, Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer and Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip and Cheek Stain Stick.

When I received my own Hello Beautiful! 5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection, I had to immediately experiment.  Let me tell you the products in this box are awesome and truly worked some magic on my face.

The Celebration Foundation that I got was in Light/Medium.  This  delivered full coverage and went on smoothly with the Heavenly Luxe Foundation Brush included in this kit. 


Celebration Foundation.jpeg
Celebration Foundation (Light/Medium)

What I loved about this mineral powder foundation was that those anti-aging ingredients in this hydrating formula really did seem to give my face a lift without any caked look.  In fact, my pores looked practically invisible.  This foundation adhered like  sheer silk to compliment my face, not mask it with product.  Maybe the peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, silk, anti-oxidants, grapeseed, olive, hyaluronic acid, rose, aloe, niacin, and vitamins are responsible for what this stuff did, but I just know it made an incredible difference on me. 

Though I prefer using that plush brush with more than 80,000 hairs for applying this foundation, I thought that the sponge that came with it in a separate compartment was great.  You can throw this compact in your handbag and do repairs when you're at work or on the run.

The Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer is what I tried out next.  I applied this conditioning primer at the roots of my lashes after I curled them, holding the skinny wand horizontally, before wiggling it slowly upward until reaching outward to the tips.  You need to leave about one-third of each lash uncoated as you go.
 
After the primer, I put on their lash-enhancing Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara that also conditions.  The color is a true black that performed well without any flaking or fading as it lengthened.  Holding the mascara wand vertically, you can catch every lash at the corners using their Lash Ball Detailer, which was handy for opening my eyes further.

The last product in this kit was their new Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip and Cheek Stain Stick in Je Ne Said Quoi.  Honestly, I was skeptical on how a stick that looks practically clear in color with just a hint of pink could be enough to do anything for me.  Wow, I was fooled because my cheeks had a flattering pink glow and beamed with healthy radiance.

I'm sure many of you already know how fabulous IT Cosmetics are.  However, this company is a new find to me so you can understand how ecstatic I am now that I have tried a few of their products.  

If you haven't tried IT Cosmetics, then the Hello Beautiful!  5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection is the way to go.  Make it a point to snag a kit on Monday, March 18, 2013 on QVC because you'll LOVE your face!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*


2 comments:

CJB said...

I am following on Google and liked on FB..thank you!

Lauren Harmon said...

Oh! I love the way the mineral powder looks! The mascara sounds awesome. Great review... excited to hear it is coming on the market tomorrow! :)