Friday, May 17, 2013

IT Cosmetics Can Help YOU Hide Imperfections Like a Charm--Review of Bye Bye Under Eye + Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer


As one with year round allergies, I can tell you that it takes a serious concealing product to hide dark allergic shiners.  Sometimes,  the same products I use to cover my black circles just don't cut it when they act up even when taking antihistamines.  Therefore, I have accumulated quite a collection because concealing is important to me.  Otherwise, I could be mistaken as a human raccoon with the size of those rings around my ends.

Luckily, I found IT Cosmetics, a brand of innovative cosmetics developed along with plastic surgeons to treat skin with an anti-aging formula and beneficial ingredients while delivering beautiful color.   The products that I have tried from them already have been winners so I was eager to see how well their Bye Bye Under Eye and Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush would work on an awful allergy day to keep me from scaring people.

The company was very generous to send me two shades of the Bye Bye Under Eye in Light and Neutral Medium.  I am not fair but consider my skin more light with warm undertones.  On me, the Light shade was a better match.  The Neutral Medium is little dark for that eye area, but I can use it on the rest of my face or probably once I get into the sun.

This thick cream is waterproof and a moisturizing formula with vitamins K, A, C, E and hydrolyzed collagen to even help reduce eye puffiness because it was developed as a way to conceal facial bruising after plastic surgery. 

Unlike what you normally would use when applying concealer, you only want to squeeze out an extremely tiny amount.  Although you can use your finger, I really liked using that Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush with this product.  

First, I applied my eye cream and then I focused that loaded brush toward the inner corners of my eyes.  I spaced a few dots from the inner and outer corners and across the lower eye socket line before using my finger.  Instead of rubbing, I tapped the concealer in.  You might be surprised at well this method worked to distribute the concealer without thinning it out in places from your fingers.  Trust me on this, you will have more success with concealer if used this way.


IT Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush

I liked the amount of coverage obtained while it brightened the under eye as well though it did have a slight shine.  Though once you finish with foundation and the rest of your makeup, it is perfectly fine. 

I can't say if it was the concealer that helped my saucer eyes that day shrink or my new antihistamine, but my eye swelling also went down later that morning.  This was not drying or did it cake up for me and seemed to last a long time without ending up into my fine creases, which also impressed me. 

If you  have imperfections like yours truly and are looking for a great concealer and brush, I do recommend IT Cosmetics and their Bye Bye Under Eye (retails for $24) and Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush (retails for $48)!  These products are also available at QVC, QVC.com, Beauty.com, Beauty 360, and the shopping channel.com in Canada.