Thursday, May 2, 2013

Quench Dry Skin Once and for all! Melvita's Ultra-Nourishing Cream Is Up to the Task (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Melvita's Ultra-Nourishing Cream.jpeg
Melvita's Ultra-Nourishing Cream

.
Even if your skin is not on the very dry or sensitive side like mine and you plan to take advantage of the sun this summer, I think you would like French  organic beauty brand, Melvita's Ultra- Nourishing Cream.  This is another of their amazing Apicosma line that I raved about previously that also does revitalize and deeply moisturize with a rich complex of three varieties of honey, boosted further by royal jelly and Argan oil for maximum effectiveness that beautifully delivers. 

This luxurious feeling cream felt so soothing on my face and sank into my skin quickly without being too greasy or heavy.  The more times that I used this lightly scent cream, and I watched the condition of my troubled skin go from tight with a bit of flakiness to healthier looking.  My complexion thrived on this nourishing formula and regained softness along with a more radiant glow in the process.

A 1.3 fl. oz. tube retails for $43 on Melvita's website.  

For getting your troubled skin back on track, I truly recommend Melvita's newest Apicosma product, their Ultra-Nourishing Cream.  Take it from me, your skin will look and feel renewed once again with the use of this product!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*