Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Can Flaunt Pretty Hands Again! Thymes Mandarin Coriander Hard-Working Hand Cream (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Thymes Mandarin Coriander Hard-Working Hand Cream.jpeg
Thymes Mandarin Coriander Hard-Working Hand Cream


Hands get a lot of abuse.  However, a pretty pair of hands can be your calling card.  After all, they are the next thing noticed after your face.  Consequently, you need to keep them as soft and smooth as possible to make the best impression.  

I am constantly using different hand creams and lotions because my hands get excessively dry, despite wearing gloves when cleaning or doing dishes.  Therefore, I was eager to work with Thymes on testing their Mandarin Coriander Hard-Working Hand Cream

For some strange reason, my hands have been lightly peeling lately.  I can't understand why my skin is so delicate, but I was glad when this new hand cream arrived from the creative Minneapolis collective for this review. 

Upon breaking that inner seal, I was greeted to a wonderful fresh, but a herbal aroma that seeped out to my delight due to the cold-pressed mandarin oil, oranges and coriander.  The product itself is a thick cream in a tube that you don't need very much of to do your hands.  The feeling of rubbing this cream into your skin is soothing and intensely moisturizing with their concentrated formula of Shea butter, sunflower seed oil and pro-vitamin B5.  I never experienced any stickiness or overly greasy feel as some hand creams can leave either, which was great, especially since I have lots of typing to always do.

The best part about this hand cream is it adheres well and seems to protect your hands better with an invisible barrier from moisture when washing.   This allowed my hands more of a fighting chance to get them normalized.

My peeling did not go away with just one application or anything, but it did help fix them in fewer applications than I thought.  Hooray!

The 2.5 oz. tube retails for $17.  You need to check Thymes and their Mandarin Coriander Hard-Working Hand Cream out because it makes hands happy!