Monday, June 17, 2013

Wrinkles Meet Their Match--Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream.jpeg
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream

When I was approached to review Ageless Derma's Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream, I looked forward to testing it out once I read more about the product and its development.  With an exclusive blend of ingredients proven to benefit the aging process such as active plant stem cells and extracts, bio-peptides, natural antioxidants, and vitamins in high concentrations, I knew my face could only improve.

Ageless Derma is the brainchild of Dr. Mostamand, California based medical spa owner and author, who gathered a team of five biochemists, estheticians, and scientists to find a better solution for maintaining a youthful appearance from what was currently on the market. 

The result was intensive research comparing the effectiveness of ingredients, concentrations, and formulas until they found a blend with substantiated ingredients that revitalized the body's natural abilities to heal itself since it could be absorbed at the cellular level.  

Swiss apple stem cell extract better known as PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica is the driving force in the formula.  According to various laboratory studies, this extract can stimulate growth and supply nutrients to initiate rejuvenation in human skin.  When put in combination with those other power-packed ingredients, including those peptides to help signal the skin to make new collagen, this cream seemed likely to trigger the production of healthy, younger cells, which give the skin the appearance of plumpness.

Now that I explained about the formulation, I will tell you about what to expect and my experience for more than four weeks as I used this product day and night.

This luxurious gel-like cream comes in what look like a typical jar container--that is until you lift the clear plastic lid and press the inside down to release the product.  

The cream itself has a wonderful cooling sensation when applied and absorbs quickly without leaving any greasy look.  My skin can feel tight but this cream soothed and felt so good.

Although it can take up to three months of use to see how a new anti-aging product performs, I did start noticing a gradual turnover in my complexion within the first week.  With all the fine products I test, I do have pretty skin.  However, this product refined my pores further and brightened. 

Now after a month of using this cream, I am in awe of how even more beautiful my skin has become.  I can't say the two deeper wrinkles  are gone, but I can say they have plumped enough to take some years off of the clock, if you ask me.  How long these results will last is anyone's guess, but I am quite happy with what I am seeing.  

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream retails for $65 for one-fl. oz.  Do check it out!