Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mimic a Sexy, Excited Flush! Beauté Cosmetics Desert Eve Collection: Radiant Blush Powder (Phoenix) Luxury Compact Review + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauté Cosmetics  Radiant Blush Powder  Luxury Compact.jpeg
Beauté Cosmetics  Radiant Blush Powder  Luxury Compact


I had my first taste of Beauté Cosmetics when I got to sample several of their fabulous lip products.  This time I had the privilege to experience another product from their Desert Eve Collection with a Radiant Blush Powder Luxury Compact in Phoenix.  Now that I have tried this rich pink-coral blush, I am becoming addicted to their products!

This lively, bright shade can mimic the type of flush you get from exercise or when excited.  What you get from this silky textured powder is a seductive pinkish glow once you dust some on the apples of your cheeks that has a gorgeous, delicate gleam.  

It does go somewhat sheer, but is easy to build upon if needed.  Furthermore, this formula stayed true on me with my other makeup for hours without fading or melting, which endeared it to me even more. 


Swatched Beaute Cosmetics Radiant Blush Powder (Phoenix) Luxury Compact.jpeg
Beaute Cosmetics Radiant Blush Powder (Phoenix) Luxury Compact that I swatched.

The compact won't disappoint either.  The blush is housed in a hard plastic case with a mirror that can survive being thrown in your handbag along with your other beauty necessities without fear it will be shattered or crack. 

In fact, this Violet-Noire Luxury Compact is a refillable and interchangeable case.  You will save some money later on when you need to repurchase--and I think you will once you see the sexy glow from this product on your own face!

Ladies, Beauté Cosmetics got it right with Phoenix for capturing that look of sexy exertion and rush of blood to your cheeks with this color.  Trust me, but you need to check this out.  The Radiant Blush Powder Luxury Compact retails for $50 and will give you that sought after seductive glow that is so inviting!