Saturday, August 10, 2013

**WIN $500!**Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover + 120 Years, 120 Winners Sweepstakes!

Disclaimer:  This post is based on a free product provided by a company as a press sample so that I may offer my own  opinion, which may be the same or differ from yours.
Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover.jpeg
Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover



As long as I can remember, a bar of Purex Fels-Naptha soap has always been around our house when I was growing up.  Besides being a staple in the laundry room to help dislodge stains, I can recall images of my poison-ivy prone mother always washing her exposed arms with it after working in the yard.  Now, I have continued the Fels-Naptha tradition and always keep a few bars on hand.  Therefore, I was only too glad that as Purex Insider I was sent this product to review as a project.

Children can get into all kinds of messes.  Since boys especially like to find dirt and attract it like human magnets, you need to be ready for whatever laundry challenges that may arise.   I think this bar is very effective when you need to hand rub or use with a little brush when dealing with tough grime on clothes before it can set in.  After you give it all your scrubbing best, I let the worked on piece alone until the next morning when I throw it in the washing machine.

I have gotten better results using a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha against some difficult grime than some other stain removers I had used that had left larger greasy spots at times instead of removing them.  No wonder this laundry bar has been going strong in households across America. With over 100 years of stain removing history, it is a product you can always count on for helping make life--and laundry-easier!

In celebration, Purex is currently running the 120 Years, 120 Winners Sweepstakes now through August 28, 2013 where someone wins $500 and 119 others snag a free coupon for a Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar.  Please enter here through my link and, hopefully, we both have a chance to win.

*Disclaimer:  A free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

3 comments:

danw78704 said...

twitted this today, 11/08
http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

Mary B. (Nuts4Stuff) said...

Dan, I am glad you tweeted the giveaway, but you still are missing the status line of whatever you said.

http://www.twitter.com/myspotme is just the link to your twitter page.

Read my example of what I just tweeted:

Need #500Dollars? #Enter #Purex 120Years,120Winners #Giveaway @Nuts4Stuff http://bit.ly/19V0spZ --Ends 8/28

After I posted that above tweet on Twitter, I PRESSED EXPAND on those words that I just tweeted & published.

Next in that same published tweet, I looked at the bottom of that tweet for DETAILS and PRESSED DETAILS. This will take you to a page with that same tweet with a line at the top saying STATUS with a lot of numbers in it.

STATUS (your PROOF) of that tweet should look like this:

https://twitter.com/Nuts4Stuff/status/366565018663260160

Don't feel ashamed if you still are uncertain how to do this, you can email me at nuts4stuff@gmail.com and I will try to help you further.

Anyone that wants to help Dan and share more light on how to show a STATUS LINE in case I wasn't clear enough, please jump in.

After all, we are not born with information. When I started entering giveaways how do you think I found how to do a status line? I asked others who knew. They were kind enough to answer.

I hope this helps, Dan.

Mary B. (Nuts4Stuff) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.