Monday, September 2, 2013

IT Cosmetics Nominated for Ten QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards!

IT Cosmetics logo.jpeg
IT Cosmetics

I have been telling you how much I love IT Cosmetics for a while now.  The products that I reviewed and shared with you really are special, especially when you are no longer twenty something for the way they work to distract eyes from your real age with their anti-aging formulations.  

However, I am not alone in tooting their praises because QVC nominated them for ten Customer Choice Beauty Awards!

The IT Cosmetics nominated are:

Best Face Bronzer - Bye Bye Pores HD Bronzing Powder
Best Primer - No. 50 Serum Anti-aging Collagen Veil Primer
Best Foundation - Anti-Aging Celebration Foundation
Best Concealer - Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Best Finishing Product - Bye Bye Pores HD Finishing Powder
Best Blush - Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain
Best Lip Product - Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick
Best Eyeliner - No-Tug Silk Waterproof Eyeliner
Best Mascara - Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara
Best Brow - Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil


These awards should confirm my sincerity on the performance of those IT Cosmetics I tried.   After all, you did get the inside scoop from me first.  So if you haven't tried them yet, you really are missing something.

I'm proud to be an IT girl and hope other fans of IT Cosmetics vote for their favorite nominated products in the QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards.  Voting runs from now until September 20, 2013 so show a little love!

No comments: