Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Look Effortlessly Polished--Check Out Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Pressed Powder Foundations (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Starting from left to right is Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundations: Cool 1, Cool 2, Neutral 1, Neutral 2, Warm 1 and ending with Warm 2 on the right.


If you are trying to get away from toxic ingredients that may be in some cosmetics, then Mineral Fusion Natural Brands is one company you should seek out.  A great introduction might be with one of their excellent pressed powder foundations that I have been using lately.

You will find no parabens, talc, artificial colors, fragrance, or gluten in these silky powders.  These lightweight powders have only natural age defying and skin smoothing ingredients such as pomegranate, white tea, red tea, sea kelp, licorice root, aloe vera, cucumber, and vitamins C and E.   Yet, they also have natural UV sun protection in this mineral formula.

The line has a beautiful range of thirteen shades to suit both warm, cool, and neutral complexions.  

My perfect match with my light with warm undertones was  Olive 1, which I will show you in the next photo.  

Olive 1 is on the left followed by Olive 2 and ending with deeper Olive 3 on the right.

After I brushed some on and looked at my reflection in the attached mirror of the compact, I loved how this powder instantly sealed up my pores and smoothed my skin in a few quick sweeps.  The shade itself couldn't have been closer to my own natural coloring.  Olive 1 was undetectable when compared to the color of my neck and looked natural, not powdery.  

Here are the three Warm shades with Warm 1 on the left, Warm 2 in the middle and Warm 3 on the right.  Warm 1 was also fine for my coloring.  The Warms would be work for anyone with yellow tones in their skin.
I was also impressed by how many hours you can wear this powder foundation and still look good.  It didn't cake, fade, or leave you hunting in your cosmetic bag to constantly retouch.  Good work, Mineral Fusion Natural Brands!
Those with darker complexions might like Deep 1 on the left and Deep 2 on the right.
These pressed powder foundations retail for $29.99.  Find them at Mineral Fusion Natural Brands or Whole Foods.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*