Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Find Your New Perfect Hair Dryer--Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
One detachable nozzle attachment is included with this dryer.



Having an extremely thick head of hair, I need a very hot and powerful hair dryer to take care of it.  Otherwise, drying my locks can take forever, which is unacceptable, especially when time is of the essence.  Besides speed, I want a high-quality professional dryer that is fairly light to hold, turns on the shine while making the hair soft and manageable.  If it happens to come with a diffuser and a great warranty of three years like the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer that I was sent to review, then I am even happier.

As you can guess, I was thrilled when this dryer arrived since it had all the specifications that are important to me.  The Karmin G3 is a pistol-shaped dryer that has three temperature settings, two speeds, a cool shot button, and a separate diffuser attachment. A carrying case is even included, which is wonderful for storage or travel.  

It also comes equipped with two thousand watts of power with moist ceramic heat from pure ceramic coils for even heat distribution in its long-life AC motor.  This means faster drying, more protection from damage and frizz, and lots more riveting shine as it seals the cuticle, repelling humidity and locking in color.  


Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer side view.jpeg
Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer

Some hair dryers can feel too heavy or awkward to use.  However, this dryer was fine to handle without tiring my delicate wrist before I finished.   

I used this dryer as it came with the nozzle the first time and worked my ceramic brushes for a straighter style.  When my hair was still damp-dry, I turned on that blue cool shot button to finish styling.  I loved how it increased softness and the resulting beautiful gloss.  

Since I have a lot of curls and layers cut in my hair, I couldn't wait to try the diffuser the following day.  This is not a wimpy attachment, but a larger size one that in the old days you would have needed to buy separately.  Using this professional diffuser brought out so many amazing curls that it looked like I curled it instead of blowing it.

In my opinion, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer is indispensable for fantastic drying time and styling results.  Though I haven't had it for long, it appears to be a sturdy hair dryer that you can change your look with from smooth to curly styles.  

Usually, this dryer retails for $189.95 but you buy it now for $159.95!  You can also connect with Karmin on Facebook.

Personally, I love my new hair dryer and highly recommend getting one for yourself.  When the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer does all those things what is there not to love about it?  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free product was provided to facilitate this review.*