Friday, October 25, 2013

Unbeatable Wear--IT Cosmetics YLBB Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stains (Review)--Photos + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Pretty in Pink is on the left and Cherry Flush is on the right.

I am an IT Cosmetics girl through and through.  In fact, I love this company so much to make me wonder why I just don't work there with my genuine enthusiasm for their amazing innovative cosmetics! Take their incredible line of YLBB Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stains because these exceed the bar when it comes to performance.

Unlike typical lip liners that help you perfect the shape of your mouth and keep your lip color intact, the YLBB Lip Liner Stains can double as long-wearing lip color that you can count on as well.  You can eat, drink, and still have beautiful lips for as long as you need without any problems.  This product held up so well that I needed to use my oil-based cleanser to finally take this lip liner stain off.
On the left is Romantic Rose with Perfect Red on the right.

The only thing that I added afterwards was some clear gloss over top another time to slick up the moisture and shine a bit more.  Jamie Kern and her team of beauty geniuses really outdid themselves this time with this multi-tasking lip liner stain that also improves the condition of your lips in the process with their anti-aging ingredients such as collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, argan, jojoba and avocado oils.


Check out these stunning nudes!  Starting on the left is Buff Nude, Spicy Nude, and ending with Blushing Nude on the right.

I swatched all seven shades of this line so you could see the gorgeous range of colors at your disposal.  From pinks, browns, plums, to reds, you will find it.  Each YLBB Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stain retails for $24.  I strongly encourage you to try this product and put it to the test as I did because only then will you truly appreciate just how exceptional this lip liner stain is.  

Going from the wide part of my arm on the left is Cherry Flush, then Pretty in Pink, Perfect Red, Romantic Rose, Blushing Nude, Spicy Nude, and ending with Buff Nude nearest my wrist on the right.

Find these products at  IT Cosmetics, QVC.com, Beauty.com, Ulta Beauty, and the Shopping Channel!

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*