Friday, November 8, 2013

Give Your Skin a Fresh Start--Jurlique's NEW Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum.jpeg
Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum


Since I am always on the prowl for anything to keep my complexion youthful and glowing, I was excited to hear about another advancement in the anti-aging frontier from natural skin care brand, Jurlique, when I was contacted to test their new Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum.  I had reviewed some of their line and really liked the outcome on my skin.

The ingredients include Jurlique's exclusive Naturadiance PB18+ complex, which after a few weeks of use, I can tell you can create a new beginning for your complexion with what its groundbreaking formula can achieve once those eighteen botanical extracts, vitamins, and fatty acids come in contact with your skin.  

Though I do have a pretty complexion, this very gentle and fast absorbing serum kept refining the surface and shrinking my pores fairly quickly in about ten days using this product, mornings and nights. 

My skin felt soothed and totally hydrated as well from this fragrant floral scented serum.  In fact, I had to closely examine my complexion daily with how my skin was blooming before my eyes.  After every application, I found my skin transformed with such softness, a nearly perfect texture, and radiance that it practically took my breath away.

This serum did help improve the look of fine lines.  Unfortunately, my two deeper wrinkles by my cheeks have plumped slightly, but they are still visible.  Nonetheless, I am a fan of Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum  and will religiously use it now that I am aware of its awesome capabilities.  

If you too want to help your skin along to brighten and glow, I encourage you to try this serum.   I know you will thank me later.  The 3.3 fl. oz. bottle retails for $54. 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free product was provided to facilitate this review.*