Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since it is Thanksgiving, I will be taking the day off to celebrate the day with family and friends that I am so thankful for.  Before I go, let me wish all of you, dear readers, a happy holiday as well and thank you with all my heart for your loyal support and sweet emails, which truly mean a lot to me.  

Each day I have the privilege to share something new and exciting with you and tomorrow, I will do it again when Nuts 4 Stuff will return.  Until then, please stay safe and know that you are in my thoughts since I consider you a part of my extended family as well.

Pay close attention every day because more exciting holiday giveaways will appear very shortly for perfumes, scented skin care, a scented candle, a big collection of vanillas and extracts for holiday baking, and a nice makeup collection just off the top of my head.


No comments: