Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Strides in Skin Brightening--Lancôme's #DreamTone Customized Skin Tone Correcting Serum (Fair) Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Lancôme's DreamTone Customized Skin Tone Correcting Serum.jpeg
Lancôme's DreamTone Customized Skin Tone Correcting SerumAdd caption


Although I pride myself on having a very nice complexion, it still has minor flaws that I would welcome being erased.  Therefore, I was delighted to be invited by SheSpeaks to take part in a month long project putting Lancôme's DreamTone Customized Skin Correcting Serum to the test called #bareselfie.  After all, this is new, highly advanced skin care product scientifically engineered to handle dark spots, uneven skin tone, and color imperfection that has generated lots of global excitement from women studied and their astounding results with better complexions.

#DreamTone comes in three shades (Fair, Medium, and Dark) and meant to instantly match all skin tones.  I selected the Fair, which with my light skin was the best choice with the way it blended in.  My routine was applying this serum twice a day under my normal moisturizer and night creams during those four weeks.  

Although I don't have many dark spots, I do have a small discolored spot  and a mark from an old pimple that I was keeping my eye on.  I did not experience an overnight miracle the first time I put this serum on.  However, I did notice my complexion was glowing more than usual by the end of that first week of use.

By the end of the second week, my flaws were not as visible as they were prior to using this.  

The end of the third week made the discolored spot harder for me to locate.  The mark I had from that old pimple was lighter than ever, but it still wasn't perfect.

When the fourth and final week rolled around, my overall complexion looked smoother and more luminescent.  I still had that tiny scar that pimple left behind but it was hardly noticeable now that the area was considerably brightened.

I can't wait to see my own results of what #DreamTone is capable in another four weeks because it was pretty amazing so far! The 1.3 oz. serum retails for $98.   

If you have skin issues that plague you, then by all means do look into this product! To learn more, do visit the #DreamTone website. Buy at Lancôme.com or department stores nationwide.