Thursday, December 19, 2013

Beauty Box 5 December 2013 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 December 2013.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 December 2013


I love finding that familiar green box when it shows up at my door because it is my Beauty Box 5.  Those that haven't heard about this monthly beauty subscription for just $12 a month are really missing out.  Every month, I get to discover five great beauty products or find some inside that I am already nuts about from sample sizes to full size ones.  

Just wait until you hear about the latest goodies I received.  Check out the products below.

Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother (full size) 

NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette (full-size) 

Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion  ( 2 oz.) (sample)

Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper (full size) 

Clean & Clear Morning Burst-Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (.5 oz.) (sample)

The NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette was LIR14 MOONLIGHT SKINNY DIP was gorgeous and perfect for smoking out my dark brown eyes with.   

The Ofra Cosmetics Lipgloss Plumper was a new brand to me.  Sultry was the sort of deep berry shade I usually gravitated toward and one that looked nice on me with my coloring.
  
The Clean & Clear Morning Burst-Hydrating Gel Moisturizer was refreshing gel consistency with a zing of citrus!  This lightweight moisturizer kept me comfortable as well as soft.

Next, I tried the Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  I got the Original formula that had a pleasant baby powder type of smell.  I began applying this after showering to moisturize all over without any greasiness.

What excited me the most was finding the Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother.  This is a fantastic product for working on the tough skin of the feet.  Read my review to understand why you would also love it. 

I think this month's box was a nice value.  The value of the three full size products alone exceeds the $12 monthly price: the Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother ($4.99), NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette ($6.00), Ofra Cosmetics Plumper ($12.95) is worth $22.94.  Add the two sample size products and the value goes higher.

It's fun counting down the days to when my next Beauty Box 5 will show up.  Do yourself a favor and check out their website.

Disclaimer:  A free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

No comments: