Monday, January 13, 2014

Check Out the January 2014 Box From Beauty Box Five!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 for January 2014.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 for January 2014


I love getting surprised every month with a box of beauty items from Beauty Box 5.  Anticipating what may be inside is always thrilling.  The only thing I hate about this monthly beauty subscription that includes five products from sample sizes to full sizes for just $12 a month is the wait until my next box arrives.

Here is a peek of what to expect in the January 2014 box:

Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil  (sample)
H2O Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash (sample)
Swissco Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves (full size)
Jergens Daily Dry Skin Moisturizer (sample)
Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm (full size)
Bonus Product:  That Award Moment Mirror Compact

I use a bath mitt or sponge with a body wash.  I never tried exfoliating gloves, but loved the idea.  These Swissco gloves worked out well for washing.  In fact, I liked them better than my bath mitt or sponge for handling and removing dead skin.  You can also use these gloves for applying faux tan.

The H20 Plus Body Wash has a pleasant aquatic scent with a floral and sea grass thrown in.  This one-oz. tube produced a nice foaming later with its skin nourishing mineral-rich red algae, aloe extract and vitamin E. 

I followed up my bath with the one-oz. size of Jergens Daily Moisturizer.  This is not a new product to me with its silk proteins and citrus extracts for returning moisturize to the skin.

The Epic Blend Lip Balm makes you hungry from its yummy coconut smell.  This is a wonderful organic balm with sunflower seed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and other safer for your health ingredients.  There is no petroleum, no-GMO, or gluten in it.

The Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil (.25 oz.) arrived just in the nick of time from the condition of my cuticles right now.  This is wonderful stuff with how it moisturizes nail skin with its jojoba oil elixir.

The company provided an extra product this month with That Awkward Moment Mirror Compact.  If you don't usually carry a compact, then you find this one comes in handy.

Overall, this was a nice enough box to justify the $12 cost.  However, it was my least favorite assortment so far.  Nonetheless, I did discover some great new products like those exfoliating gloves that I never might have aware of until finding them in this month's box!  

Do check BeautyBox 5's website and do some browsing.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  I think you will love their concept as much as I do once you start experiencing what they have to offer.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*

No comments: