Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Beauty Box 5 February 2014

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 February 2014.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 for February 2014


It was that exciting time of the month when my mailman delivered another new Beauty Box 5!  I can't tell you what I love more about receiving these monthly beauty boxes--the element of surprise of not knowing what might be coming or continually discovering a new brand or product when it outperforms a current favorite.  

I am thrilled with this monthly beauty subscription service where for just $12 a month you get five products per box, ranging from samples to full-sizes.  Have you discovered Beauty Box 5 yet?  

Here's what I got for the February 2014 box of beauty goodies:

Rockstar Nails Nail Polish  $14.99 (full size)

Rockstar Nails Nail Sprinkles  $14.99 (full size)

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner  (sample packet)

Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads (sample with four pads)

Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara (sample size)

I like to replace mascara every three months since it tends to be a great breeding place for bacteria.  Therefore, I was glad to find this new mascara.  I had never tried the Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara, but I thought it lengthened more than built up the lashes while looking soft and natural.

The Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads gently dislodged makeup without needing to rinse just by slightly wetting the pad first before wiping everything off.  I liked the moisturizing aspect of this 100% natural alcohol-free cleanser that also has argan oil extract and vitamin E.

I got two nail products in a lively violet-orchid shade from Rockstar Nails that came nameless.  The first was their Nail Polish with a second jar of matching Nail Sprinkles to lend texture.  I am curious how hard adding those tiny beads will be when I soon try my hand at painting my nails with them.

Last of all, I found a foil packet of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner.  This was welcomed since I was not familiar with both.  I was afraid with my thick hair it might make it frizz up, but it softened and gave it a nice shine instead.

I think this box was a great deal.  The polishes alone comes to practically $30 without adding the value of the other sample products.

Do look into BeautyBox 5's website to learn more. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  I think you will love their concept as much as I do once you start experiencing what they have to offer.

Disclaimer:  A free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

No comments: