Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014.jpeg
Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014


Anyone that is passionate about beauty definitely needs a monthly beauty subscription because it is fun and the perfect way to discover the most amazing products.  A fantastic one recently came into my radar called Blush Mystery Beauty Box.  

Brands from Blush Mystery Beauty Box are upper end and range from full to travel size products of skin care, makeup, and hair products, etc. hand picked by the company's panel of beauty experts sharing the best finds in each box valued at least $100 or more.  

To give you an idea of what you might expect, look at the fabulous products that arrived in the February box.  

Here's what I got:

KLORANE Dry Shampoo with Nettle, full size 3.2 oz. can ($19.50)

Nyx  Are You Depreyeved of Long and Full Lashes Mascara Serum in Jet Black  ($13)

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 1 oz. ($5.00)

ELIZABETH ARDEN UNTOLD Eau de Parfum, .17 fl. oz. ($6.00)

NCLA Nail Wraps-Pizzo, 26 Ultra Thin Self-Adhesive Nails Wraps + Nail File ($16)

VBEAUTE Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator, 1/2 oz. ($18)

Bioxidea Cosmetics Miracles 48 Excellence Gold  Face and Body Treatment, 1.05 oz. ($25)

I thought it was wonderful to include a dry shampoo in a selection.  Though I never tried Klorane Dry Shampoo With Nettle, I plan to try it when I'm just too lazy to shampoo. 

The Nyx Are You Depreyeved of Long and Full Lashes Mascara Serum in this box has peptides to pump up the look of longer, thick lashes.  I liked how lightweight the formula felt without clumping. My lashes didn't feel brittle and remained softer than usual with this one.   

The DHC Deep Cleansing Oil was excellent.  Not only did it quickly dissolve my makeup, but I loved how soft my skin felt to the touch afterwards.

Elizabeth Arden's Untold Eau de Parfum was a seductive fruity-floral that made this perfumista smile with its tempting top notes of black currant, bergamot, pink pepper and pear to a floral heart of gardenia, peony and jasmine and base notes of sandalwood, patchouli, musk and amber. It made me feel especially glamorous.

The black pattern of the designer NCLA Nail Wraps-Pizzo looked quite ornate for eye-catching nails.  I will be eager to see how they will look the next time I do my nails.

Exfoliating products are ones that I always appreciate.  I did find the VBEAUTE Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator extremely kind to my sensitive skin when I sampled it.  I didn't even need to use very much.  My skin glowed afterwards without any redness.

Bioxidea Cosmetics Miracle 48 Excellence Gold Face & Body Treatment was a top pick among the products in this box.  This product has colloidal gold nano particles, aloe, and anti-aging ingredients like algae extract, vitamins, and peptides to boost radiance.  After you use it on the face, you peel it off and add it to your warm bath water to condition your body as well.  I am going to treat myself to this one very soon because I am in need of some pampering.

I loved the selection and the chance to try such an exciting variety of products from topnotch brands.  Whether buying the $24.95 monthly subscription or ordering a one-time box at $34.95, you don't pay any shipping fee.  Honestly, it is the way to go for the money it can save you and all the fabulous products that you get to play with so you can constantly keep reinventing yourself!  

Now I can't wait until the March box arrives.  Do check out Blush Mystery Beauty Box because it is full of beauty wonders that you will be thrilled with. 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided solely to facilitate this review.*

No comments: