Monday, March 24, 2014

John Frieda's Full Volume Hair Dryer Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

John Frieda's Full Volume Hair Dryer.jpeg
John Frieda's Full Volume Hair Dryer


You might think picking out the perfect hair dryer for yourself is as easy as pulling out your credit card.  Yet, with all the models and price ranges are you sure that the one you have in mind has exactly the features you need or are you overpaying?  The next time you are in the market for a new hair dryer, you might be interested in John Frieda's Full Volume Hair Dryer that I was sent to review because this one may pleasantly surprise you for an inexpensive model.

This gun-shaped dryer has 1875 watts of power, a lightweight AC motor, high voltage advanced ionic generator, three heat settings, two speeds, and a cold-shot button. 

Using this dryer did make my drying time a snap while it also blew in enough bouncy volume and gloss due to its ionic and ceramic technology. As I worked my brushes drying, the cold shot button locked in my natural curl nicely without my need of further curling.  Due to the ionic technology, I noticed my hair had no static electricity problem with any weird flyaway hair.

I started with one of the two concentrator attachments it comes with, but used the diffuser the next day.  Wow, did my natural curl spring up through my layers once I did that.  

Its titanium and ceramic coating was specifically designed for gentler and more even heat distribution.  This is important if you ever dried your hair and remembered that smell of hair burning as you aimed heat at it.  

It also looks to be of studier construction than some of the plastic models that I have owned.  At the same time, it also feels a bit heavier than others I have used as well.

I did think the John Frieda's FullVolume Hair Dryer was a wonderful performer.  It dried quickly, added an extra shine and did seem to make even more of my natural curls, especially when I attached the diffuser.  Do check this product out because I think you would like it!