|March 2014 Blush Mystery Beauty Box|
Don't you wish that you could try every product that beauty editors obsess over? A monthly beauty subscription may be the solution without dropping your entire salary in the process. One that I happen to think is fabulous for trying the latest skin care, makeup, hair products and fragrances from upper end brands is Blush Mystery Beauty Box. Each monthly selection is valued at $100 or more of full to travel products are hand picked by the company's panel of astute beauty experts for just that reason.
The March 2014 Blush Mystery Beauty Box is all about skin care with the exception of one item, a makeup primer. Take a look at what I received in this assortment:
* DCL Dermatologic Cosmetics Laboratories Ultra Light Hydrator (full size 3.5 fl. oz.) at the Dermstore = $27.60
* Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles (0.75 fl. oz.) on Amazon the same amount =$22.50
* Talika Eye Therapy Patches (1 pair/3 uses). The full size box with 6 goes for $58 at the Dermstore = $9.67
* Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (1 oz.). The full size is 4 oz. retails at the Dermstore for $23.00 = $5.75
* Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer (0.50 oz.). The full 2 oz. size retails for $30.00 at the Dermstore = $7.50
* SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (deluxe sample size with no specified size). The full 1 oz. retails for $74 at the Dermstore
* Suki 100% Organic Cotton Wash Cloth. This retails for $10.95 on Suki's website = $10.95
* Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Microderm (0.5 fl. oz.). The full size 3.3 fl. oz. retails at Dermstore for $24.00 = $7.28
In addition, my box came with two bonus samples of SkinMedica's Redness Relief Calm Plus (.13 oz.) and Amlactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion by Usher Smith (0.11 oz.)
If you want wonderful skin care to do it all from cleansing, exfoliating, refining, revitalizing, firming, hydrating and even priming your face, this collection gives you a terrific variety of products from topnotch brands. What's nice is that you will be able to test out how your complexion will react to a product before plunking down your money on a formula that may be wrong for you.
Regardless of buying the $24.95 monthly subscription or ordering a one-time box at $34.95, you don't pay any shipping fee. I highly recommend this March 2014 Blush Mystery Beauty Box! Do check it and this beauty subscription service out, especially if you want to stay on top of all things beauty!
*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*