|Blush Mystery Beauty Box for May 2014|
For $24.95 a month or $34.95 for a one time purchase, you can discover some amazing products worth at least $100 that you might never have found yourself, if not for signing up for this beauty subscription.
Take a look at the May 2014 box. Here is what arrived once I undid that black bag.
1. Glo Minerals Blush Duo (Bare/Hibiscus)–(Full Size)–$27.50
2. Pur-Lisse Pur-Moist Hydra-Balance Moisturizer–(Full Size)–$55
3. Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil (0.34 Fl. Oz. Sample)-- A full one oz. size retails for $38.
4. Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow (Silver Sands) (0.17 Fl. Oz. Sample)–A full 0.26 oz. size retails for $19.
5. Bioxidea Cosmetics Miracle 24 Hand Mask –$18.00 (One Pair).
Two bonus samples also were included: a packet of AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy and another packet of Cotz Face, The Healthier Sunscreen.
The Glo Minerals Blush Duo has two flattering neutral pink and brown tones in this little compact that I think anyone can easily wear.
The Pur-Lisse Moisturizer is a new brand to me, but I am eager to try. With all the lupine peptides, vitamin E, and marine plants in this formula, it sounds wonderful for anti-aging help.
The Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil has two great things going for it–-the Good Housekeeping Seal and 100% purified squalane, which is also ideal for anti-aging and keeping skin hydrated.
The Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Eyeshadow is a pretty shade of shimmering khaki in cream form.
The Bioxidea Cosmetics Miracle 24 Hand Mask is something my dry hands need for some overnight recovery.
Do check out a Blush Mystery Beauty Box subscription and have the time of your life. You will keep evolving like a beautiful butterfly that you are with all the fantastic beauty products that you will get to play with!
*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*