Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Beauty Box 5 July 2014

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 July 2014.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 July 2014

I love getting surprised every month with a box of beauty items from Beauty Box 5.  Anticipating what may be inside is always thrilling.  The only thing I hate about this monthly beauty subscription that includes four to five products from full to sample sizes for just $12 a month is the wait until my next box arrives!

If you haven’t signed up yet, you are denying yourself some real fun besides great skin, hair and makeup. This month’s beauty assortment from Beauty Box 5 centers around defining moments with products that might have helped you celebrate those important events in life. To give you an idea of what you're missing, take a look inside the current box.

Beauty Box 5 July 2014:

1.  Revlon "Bold Lacquer" Mascara (001 Blackest Black)-- Full Size ($7.99)

2.  HASK Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment--Full Size ($2.49)

3.  Body Drench Candy Licious Lips--(Peppermint) Full Size ($3.99)

4.  Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub--(Unspecified Sample Size–FULL SIZE sells for $10.99 for four fl. oz.  I estimate the value between .68 and $1.37 from the size of the jar.)

5.  Starlooks Lip Liner (Tipsy)--Full Size ($12.00)


Total Value:  $27.15 to $27.84


I always love finding mascara.  This new Revlon Bold Lacquer is a formula for lengthening and adding volume. I didn’t get to use it yet, but I soon will.

Yesterday, I gave my hair some tender loving care with the HASK Argan Oil Deep Conditioner.  Instead of ten minutes as directed, I kept it on an hour while I also gave myself the full treatment.  When I was through and finished styling, I can say this product did my hair proud with returning extra shine and softness.

While my hair was benefitting, I thought my skin should also. With that thought, I followed with the Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub.  This vegan exfoliating scrub had a nice texture to gently remove dead cells.  It left my face with a rosier glow.

The lip liner from Starlooks was in a shade called Tipsy and it glided on beautifully.  It was a wonderful pink-brown color that could work with lots of my lipsticks and glosses.   

Last of all, I got a moisturizing lip balm from Body Drench Candy Licious Lips in Peppermint flavor.  I can’t imagine a yummier solution for dry lips than applying peppermint lip balm.  It does help provide some tasty lip comfort while repairing the problem.

I thought this was a great value when you add it all.  Do check BeautyBox 5's website and do some browsing.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  I think you will love their subscription box program as much as I do once you start experiencing what they have to offer.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*