Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How I Make the Most of Summer–L’Occitane en Provence Style! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Regina Shower Gel.jpeg
Vitoria Regia (Day) Shower Gel


Summer is the time that you show more skin than other seasons.  Therefore, you need to take more care and adapt your beauty routine so that every inch of you is as beautiful as can be.  Let me share a few of my favorite products from L’Occitane en Provence that can definitely solve those special needs so you can make the most out of your summer also!

Ever since I reviewed the Bresil Collection, I have fallen in love with the deliciously exotic green, aquatic floral scent of Vitoria Regia.  Every time I suds up with this lush smelling Amazonian spawned floral, I allow that bright fragrance to carry me off. Vitoria Regia (Day) Shower Gel ($20) is light and just perfect for its uplighting effect to begin any day.

I have been slathering on L’Occitane en Provence’s award-winning Almond Milk Concentrate ($29.50--$49) after enjoying myself outside in the sun.  With its rich emollients like walnut seed and almond extracts, my skin drinks in this silky cream and feels so much better afterwards.  The scent of this is gentle and won’t clash with fragrance either. 
Almond Milk Concentrate.jpeg
Almond Milk Concentrate

However, when it comes to feet, I can’t recommend their Shea Butter Foot Cream ($28) more highly enough especially this being the sandal season.  This award-winning stuff is a foot miracle in a tube with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties as well.  Despite how tired your feet can feel after a day in fashionable, but painful shoes, this cream has lavender and arnica as well as shea butter to refresh as it softens them beyond belief.  You’ll be surprised at that extra bit of pep that you’ll find in your step. 


Shea Butter Foot Cream.jpeg
Shea Butter Foot Cream

Before venturing outdoors, I make it a point to never be without  Angelica UV Shield SPF 40 ($38), another award-winning product.  What I love is how lightweight this multitasking moisturizer with a sun screen feels while it solves that dryness problem at the same time.  And yet, it does more for how it manages to perk up my complexion without using very much from its pump dispenser. 
Angelica UV Shield SPF 40 moisturizer.jpeg
Angelica UV Shield SPF 40 Moisturizer

Something else you need to try are products from their Immortelle line.  I have been using the Brightening Water ($28) for my toner for a while.  What I noticed is this product does more than just being able to remove any last reside of grime and makeup.  It also gives a face added luminosity that you have to experience firsthand over time.  Perhaps, it is the bellis perennis extract and vitamin C derivative along with the garden nasturtium extract that helps the complexion get that unreal glow.  I can’t begin to say how the formula works, only that it does!
Brightening Water.jpeg
Brightening Water


These five are a few of my summer beauty finds from this French brand that I highly recommend trying if you haven’t done so yet. What are your favorite products from L’Occitane en Provence?  

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*