Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Josie Maran’s Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipsticks (Fuchsia Frolic & Happy Honey) Gives Lips Soothing Satisfaction--Review + SWATCHES

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Argan-Hydrating-Lipsticks.jpeg
Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipsticks Line


What if I told you that I just may have the answer to your ultimate lipstick dryness woes? Let me fill you in on the juicy details of Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipsticks that I had the chance to try.

There are six stunning shades available in this line.  I was provided with two tubes in Fuschia Frolic (a bright, sheer pink) and Happy Honey (a warm rosy nude).  


holding-fuchsia-hydrating-lipstick.jpeg
Here is Fuchsia Frolic that I'm holding.
modeling-fuschia-hydrating-lipstick.jpeg
In this photo, I am modeling Fuschia Frolic.

The first thing you will notice is that the color is centered in the middle and is surrounded by a clear coating. 

Once applied, these lipsticks glide on and leave a slightly lighter shade than its brilliant core. The amount of hydration they left felt wonderful on my dry lips due to the moisture-rich argan oil in its unique 3-in-1 formulation for a glossy effect in addition to lovely color. You can build onto the color by adding more. 

As to length of wear, I would say to expect about several hours (about four) before you will want to reapply.  I put mine on after breakfast and kept it on until eating my lunch.

honey-hydrating-lipstick.jpeg
This is Happy Honey.

modeling-honey-hydrating-lipstick.jpeg
Here I'm wearing Happy Honey.

The best part about Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lip Hydrating Lipsticks ($22) is how your soothed lips will feel even afterwards.  Do check this line out and give those lips some satisfaction!