Friday, July 4, 2014

Wishing You a Great Fourth of July!

Being the holiday, I will be taking the day off to picnic and watch the fireworks with my family and friends.  Forget dieting today and just remember it is your patriotic duty to enjoy your hot dogs, hamburgers, and other “junk” food. This is exactly what I plan to do, but I wouldn’t feel right without wishing everyone a great and safe holiday first before I go.  

Nuts 4 Stuff will be back in normal operation tomorrow so I will see you then.

However, if you want something fun to do before that barbecue heats up.  I have a great suggestion.  Go to my giveaway page and enter any of the current giveaways that you may have missed.  

When you finish, I hope that you will visit my sponsor, Travel Sweepstakes Aficionado, and enter the great vacations available there.  After all, you never know later what you can win!

No comments: