Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review: Beauty Box 5 August 2014

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 August 2014.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 August 2014


As summer winds down, this month’s beauty assortment is geared to keeping us radiant and remarkable as we approach a new season.  With the five products in this August 2014 Beauty Box 5, you will be ready to shine!

A Beauty Box 5 subscription is a fun way to beautify. For just $12 a month, you get four to five full to sample size beauty products from cosmetics, skin care and hair care that come with a specific theme like this one, which never ceases to disappoint me. 

Let’s check out my latest box. Here is exactly what I got.



Beauty Box 5 August 2014

1.  Purlisse Pur Protect 30–Sample Size (½ oz.)—$11.95

2.  La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes–(Sample Size of 8)—$3.33

3.  Nanacoco Lip Gloss–Full Size (Carmel Latte)–$3.99

4.  Novex Brazilian Keratin–Sample Size (1.05 oz.)–$0.62

5.  Style Essentials Nail Polish  (.25 oz.) 4 Nail Polish Collection–$1.75


Total Value–$21.64

The Purlisse Pur Protect was a great lightweight moisturizer with SPF 30 that absorbed well. This is a gentle formula that won’t leave you greasy looking.

The La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes are handy.  I didn’t try them on waterproof makeup yet, but they took off the non-waterproof cosmetics just fine.

The Nanacoco Lip Gloss sent was in Carmel Latte, a pale brownish-pumpkin shade. It felt a bit sticky, but it was a subtle neutral that you can wear with practically anything.

Since I just gave myself a deep-conditioning treatment the other day, I will need to wait to try the Novex Brazilian Keratin until another time.  However, I am looking forward to trying it the next time my hair needs help.

Finally, I got a bottle of Style Essentials Nail Polish from their 4 Nail Polish Collection that I didn’t try yet.  I can’t find any name of the shade but it is a bright, wild green. This is perfect when a fun-loving mood strikes.

I thought this box was wonderful.  Do check Beauty Box 5's website and do some browsing. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  I think you will love them as much as I do once you try their subscription boxes!

***This beauty subscription box is no longer in business.***