Wednesday, August 6, 2014

NYC New York Color’s City Samba Collection Review + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

On the left is 002 Coral Samba with 001 Rosa Rio on the right.

Make this season continue to work for you with some bright, festive colors from NYC New York Color’s City Samba Collection.  I got sent some of those hot shades that you’ll want to check out while they are still available.

My recommendation is starting with their very reasonably priced Sun ‘n’ Bronze bronzing powders, which I happen to love for what authentic radiance it brings to your face.  With this collection, NYC added two new shades with 001 Rosa Rio (lighter and best for fair skins with a paler pink-peach glow) and 002 Coral Samba (darker and a great choice for medium to darker complexions with a deeper ripe peach glow). Read my original review to understand why I am so taken with what these can do.  


On the left is 002 Coral Samba with 001 Rosa Rio going toward my wrist.
Balancing cheeks calls for two of the new Liquid Lip Shines shades with 002 Passion Fruit (the barest hint of melon) and Papaia 001 (slightly darker orange).  These will provide high shines with just enough fresh color to define your lips in a soft way.

On the left is 002 Passion Fruit with 001 Papaia on the right.

You’ll find your perfect nail match with their NYC In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Polish.  Here are just two from that line that can update your summer nail beauty with 004 Carnival Red (a notice-me red) and 002 Sweet Melon (a pale apricot).  


This is 002 Sweet Melon.
Here I have 004 Carnival Red.

What I really like about NYC New York Color is that you get a wonderful beauty bargain with nice performing products--only without overpaying!  

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*