Tuesday, September 30, 2014

L’Occitane en Provence’s NEW Divine Youth Oil and Immortelle Precious Cream Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Divine Youth Oil.jpeg
Divine Youth Oil

You may think an oil would hardly make a great moisturizer, especially if you have an oily complexion.  However, I want to clear up that myth because with the right oil such as what I experienced using L’Occitane en Provence’s recently launched Divine Youth Oil, then you will change your mind.

Instead of being a heavy, greasy substance that just sits on top of your face, this new addition to their Immortelle line is quick to absorb, giving the complexion a light, velvety coat of hydration due to 100% natural plant-based oils.  The star ingredient is the flower, Immortelle, which plays a crucial role in age-defying.

All I needed was three drops of this gentle oil to do my entire face and neck before my dry, sensitive skin felt revived.  

I did follow with the Immortelle Precious Cream that I also received, which was the perfect compliment for boosting its effects.  This is a luxurious, rich cream that melts in your skin that also has Ruscus and holly extracts in the formula.   

Immortelle Precious Cream.jpeg
Immortelle Precious Cream

I was impressed at the luminosity that I soon witnessed in the relatively short time that I had started using these two products.  My skin looks like it is lit from within from the glow that I am seeing.  

It’s too soon to notice how well it improved fine lines and creases, but I love what it is doing now and can only wait to see what other skin improvements that time will bring.

Haven’t you lived with your old skin long enough?  I do recommend checking both of these products out at L’Occitane en Provence.  The Divine Youth Oil is $96 and the Immortelle Precious Cream is $62.  Trust me, but a bright future awaits once you do!