Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beauty Box 5 October 2014 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 October 2014
Beauty Box 5 October 2014

Nothing is more exciting than when I get a delivery from FedEx, UPS, DHL, or the postal truck drops boxes off at my door. One of my favorite types of boxes to open is when that little green one shows up with a new Beauty Box 5 assortment.

It you’re not acquainted with Beauty Box 5, then you are missing the fun of waiting for that mystery assortment and anticipating what wonderful makeup, skin and hair care products might be inside.  

For just $12 a month, you too can experience that same thrill of receiving four or five beauty products from full to sample sizes. Other subscription options are available that can that monthly cost even more, if you desire.

Check out what I received for this month’s current box.  This one has the theme of Effortless Allure.


Beauty Box 5 -- October 2014

1.  ChapStick Hydration Lock–Full Size–$2.99

2.  Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain (Pink)–Sample Size (.176 oz.)–$11.35

3.  Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool--Full Size–$5.49

4.  Nanacoco Nail Polish–Full Size-(Romantic Cruise)–$3.95

5.  Lashem Picture Perfect–Sample Size (.17 oz.)–$13.33


Total Value: $37.36

The ChapStick Hydration Lock was wonderful to find since my lips always could use a boost of extra moisture especially with winter soon upon us.  

The Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain is a perky pink.  This is a solid balm that you need very little of and should layer to get the intensity of color that you want.  

The Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool is something that I probably wouldn’t buy to scrape every drop of a product out that probably has become contaminated over time. However, you could feel differently.

The Nanacoco Polish in Romantic Cruise was a sky blue shade, which seemed better for Spring or Summer than Fall. I didn’t test this one yet, but I will once I complete a few of my nail polish reviews.

Finally, I got a sample of Lashem Picture Perfect.  The card states the value to be $3.95 for 5ml.  This is a mistake because I checked.  This stuff retails for $40 for 5ml.  I will try this as soon as I finish with my current skin care testing. 

I thought it was a very nice collection overall.  Do look into trying Beauty Box 5!  

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

No comments: