Monday, October 20, 2014

Review: Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2014 Doesn’t Disappoint!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2014.jpeg
Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2014

A better way to say shopping with Blush Mystery Beauty Box is like having your own entourage of beauty advisors at your disposal because their choices of beauty products always seem to be on target with me. 

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box worth more than $100 of cosmetics, skin and hair products from full to sample sizes.  For just $24.95 a month for a monthly subscription or $34.95 if you want to buy one box at a time, you can reap the benefits of their beauty knowledge.

Are you ready to dive into what I found in my latest black bag?  Let me show you the great stash of products.

Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2014


1.  Cargo BeachBlush (Cable Beach)–Full Size–$30.00

2.  Klorane Shampoo With Desert DateFull Size–$15.00

3.  Strivectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment– Sample (.25 oz.)–$16.00

4.  Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)–Sample (1.6 oz.)–$2.00

5.  Glytone Hydrating Eye CreamFull Size–$38.00


Total Value: $101.00   

What I first saw the Cargo blush, I couldn’t wait to try it. Immediately, I dusted some of that beautiful pink-peach-and beige ribbons of gleaming color and fell in love with the product for how naturally glowing the effect was on my cheeks. 

The Klorane shampoo had a delectable date fragrance that was wonderful because it does seem to linger in your hair afterwards.  It also did help bring out luster.

The Strivectin Night Treatment will have to wait until I wrap up a few more skin care products reviews.  I definitely will use it and expect nicer skin since I already am familiar with the regular Strivectin.

Another product that I didn’t get around to using yet is the Batiste Dry Shampoo.  However, I am saving this for packing in a suitcase when traveling for in between shampoos.

Glytone Hydrating Eye Cream is a new brand to me.  This is a luxurious formula that kept that delicate under eye area moisturized and supple for when I applied my concealer and liner.

I honestly thought this was a fantastic and wonderfully balanced assortment for skin to hair. Do visit Blush Mystery Beauty Box and check it out!


*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

No comments: