Monday, October 6, 2014

Review: Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes--Is This Product Worth the Trouble?

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

There are lots of options to build up your lashes from adorning your eyes with false lashes to a universe of endless varieties of mascaras.  I was intrigued by how much bigger my stubby lashes would become using Younique’s Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes when invited to try the product.

This product that is made in China comes sealed and packaged in a sturdy case.  Inside I found a tube of Transparent Gel and another of Transplanting Gel.  

What I did next was to apply my mascara first before sweeping on a coat of the Transparent Gel.  This is sticky stuff to make the fibers in the Transplanting Gel hold.  After brushing from that second tube because you don’t want that fuzzy stuff to fall in your eyes, I swiped another coat of the Transparent Gel to keep those fibers in place.

By following the directions on the package, the first time I played with this product I ended up with ugly lashes clumping together. However, I did try it again and changed my technique.  This time I wiggled the wand with the fibers (Transplanting Gel) instead of just sweeping it on.  

This new application made for improvement, but I honestly didn’t think it built up my lashes all that much for the extra effort it took applying two more tubes in addition to my normal mascara to justify its $29 cost.  Of course, you could feel differently.

For more information on Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes, check out Younique’s website

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*