Saturday, November 1, 2014

SUPERPRETZEL’s New Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks and Rolls Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
SuperPretzel Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls.jpeg
SUPERPRETZEL's Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls


I was about to break from the computer and prepare lunch when my doorbell rang. Standing before me was my favorite UPS driver holding another delivery from one of my favorite snack manufacturers, SUPERPRETZEL.
  
My mouth my already salivating because I already knew the box contained SUPERPRETZEL’S newest pretzel creations with their old-world style Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks and Rolls.

As soon as I shut the door, I ripped into that box and headed with those pretzels to my kitchen.

After I put the lima bean chowder on to heat, I prepared a plate of eight Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks for the microwave. All I had to do was brush this already cooked dough and sprinkle with the coarse salt that was packaged separately.

The directions state it takes about a minute and a half on HIGH power.  I have a small microwave, which is probably lower wattage than what the company used for that estimate because it took about three minutes to thoroughly heat.

Let me tell you, but it didn’t take long for us to devour them. They were the perfect compliments on a cold fall day with a hot bowl of homemade cream soup.  The size and thickness of each stick were just right when you serve this delicious warm raised dough treat instead of bread or want to pull out from the freezer just for snacking.  The texture was also nice and chewy. At the same time, it was properly baked and browned without being overly baked or unbaked.

SuperPretzel Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks.jpeg
SUPERPRETZEL's Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks
In fact, my crew thought so highly of SUPERPRETZEL’S Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks that they insisted that I promise to make the other bag of the Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls to go along with tonight’s dinner.

How can I refuse when they are so utterly and totally delicious? Look for SUPERPRETZEL'S Bavarian Soft Pretzel Sticks and Soft Pretzel Rolls in your grocer's freezer section. 

For all those PR reps or companies looking for reviews of your food products or to test your cooking tools or equipment, we like food at Nuts 4 Stuff whether it is prepared or cooking our own recipes so just reach out and let us share what you make with the world!

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*

No comments: